Stud-Care 32 Balancer
Stud-Care 32 Balancer is a premium stud balancer pellet designed for very low feeding rates. It can be fed solely to well-conditioned breeding stock (mares pregnant or lactating, stallions, foals, weanlings, store horses) or those on very good grass or to heavy - topped young stock or growing horses that require optimum levels of nutrients for normal skeletal growth and development without any additional calories.[Request more info] Order now
''Here at Rathbarry, all stallions, mares and young stock are fed GAIN Equine Nutrition. Most importantly, I can be confident that they receive the nutrients that are required during the different stages of growth''
- 32% protein balancer with elevated levels of vitamins and minerals.
- Can be fed as the sole concentrate to well-conditioned mares or heavy – topped youngstock requiring small quantities of feed.
- Ensures optimum supply of nutrients for youngstock.
- Suitable for foals and yearlings at grass when soil minerals are depleted or when overstocking is an issue.
- Can be fed as a cereal balancer when extra calories are required for broodmares or youngstock.
- Soybean and milk whey powder provide high quality protein for lactation and foetal/foal growth.
- Linseed provides omega 3 fatty acids to support a healthy coat.
- Advanced mineral/vitamin premix supports fertility, milk production and sound growth.
- Bioplex® trace minerals, including Copper, Zinc and Manganese, maximise availability.
- Selplex® organic Selenium helps support antioxidant status.
- Contains elevated levels of Vitamin E to help nutritionally support reproduction
- Proviox natural plant antioxidants support vitamin E utilisation
- Yea-sacc®1026 live yeast improves fibre digestion, nutrient uptake and hindgut health.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) prebiotic maintains fibre digestion and a healthy gut
- Elevated biotin levels help maintain hoof health and tensile strength.
- Contains mycotoxin binders
Haven't found what you're looking for?What feed for your horse?