Opti-Care Balancer is a nutrient dense balancer that can be used across a variety of feeding programmes. Opti-Care Cubes can be fed on their own with high quality forage or in addition to other feeds as a top dresser when reduced feeding rates are not meeting the micronutrient requirements of the horse. They contain nutritionally advanced ingredients and are cleared for competition use.[Request more info] Order now
“GAIN Equine Nutrition produce a nutritionally balanced range of feeds using the latest nutritional information and using only the best quality cereals which are grown specifically for GAIN”
Consultant Equine Nutritionist
- Ideal for breeding stock, mares, foals, yearlings and stallions.
- Opti-Care balancer is a low calorie feed supplying vital essential micronutrients and quality amino acids without supplying extra calories.
- Opti-Care balancer supplys quality amino acids to nutritionally support balanced growth and development of the musculoskeletal system.
- Opti-Care balancer nutritionally supports bone growth and development.
- Low starch levels result in reduced glycaemic responses to feed and thereby decrease possible negative effects of insulin and growth hormone spikes during growth.
- Feeding Opti-Care balancer helps to maintain a calm temperament in breeding stock prone to excitability.
- Opti-Care balancer can be fed throughout pregnancy to meet micronutrient requirements and are ideal in later pregnancy where room in the abdomen is limited and mares need small feeds.
- Supplies balanced minerals to meet requirements for growth and breeding including Calcium Phosphorus, Copper and Zinc.
- Bioplex® minerals and Yea-Saac® 1026 improve mineral utilisation for bone development.
- Selplex® organic Selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support.
- Contains folic acid important for embryonic development.
MATURE HORSE AND PONIES KEY FEATURES
- Opti-Care balancer is an ideal balancer for mature horses and ponies maintaining condition on forage alone.
- Supplies concentrated nutrition without extra calories.
- Ideal for feeding to good-doers where usual feed intake is reduced due to excess condition, thereby also reducing important micronutrients. Adding Opti-Care balancer ensures micronutrient requirements are still met where calorie intake is reduced.
- Opti-Care balancer is ideal for horses on box rest and/or post injury/illness when combined with quality forage. Opti-Care balancer will provide important nutrients to help maintain tissue repair.
- Opti-Care balancer’s low carbohydrate content helps to keep horses calm.
- Opti-Care balancer may be fed to horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- Opti-Care blancer is highly economical to feed, at a feeding rate of 1kg per day a 25kg bag will last one horse 25 days when fed with forage.
- Trace mineral content of pasture is often variable and feeding Opti-Care balancer helps to ensure micronutrient needs are met throughout the year.
Haven't found what you're looking for?What feed for your horse?