12% Competition Mix – Replacing Horse & Pony Museli
12% Competition Mix is suitable for many scenarios from leisure to competition riding, pre-training of racehorses, wintering store horses and can be used as a maintenance diet for broodmares outside of peak lactation and the last 3 months of pregnancy where they require a higher specification product (See our Stud Range for information).[Request more info] Order now
“My horses are in great form and are only fed GAIN Equine Nutrition”
International Show Jumper
- Ideal for competition and leisure horses and ponies in light to medium work
- Balanced blend of cereals, super-fibres and oils provides fuel for sustained performance.
- Cooked flaked cereals guarantee high digestibility and maximise energy release.
- Oat-free composition provides an equine fuel option without oat starch.
- 12% protein provides the essential amino acids to support muscle tone
- Bioplex® trace elements including Copper, Zinc and Manganese maximise availability.
- Selplex® organic selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support.
- Vitamin E included at 300IU/kg provides antioxidant support.
- Proviox natural plant antioxidants support vitamin E utilisation.
- Yea-Sacc® live yeast helps promote fibre digestion, nutrient absorption and good gut function.
- Mint provides extra palatability and helps support performance.
Haven't found what you're looking for?What feed for your horse?