Foal Pellets are nutrient dense pellets ideal for supplementing the diet of the very young foal. They are highly concentrated hence the feeding rates are very low; ideal for the developing stomach/gastrointestinal tract.[Request more info] Order now
“Here at Rathbarry, all stallions, mares and young stock are fed GAIN Equine Nutrition. Most importantly, I can be confident that they receive the nutrients that are required during the different stages of growth.”
- 20%protein with milk solids and extra calcium to help support healthy growth
- Supports foal nutrition when mares’ milk is declining in quantity and quality.
- Helps support foals during weaning stress
- Small pellet format eliminates feed sorting and optimises intake
- Yea-Sacc®1026 facilitates digestive system development by improving forage utilisation and hindgut function.
- Bioplex minerals support mineral utilisation and bone development.
- Proviox natural plant antioxidants support vitamin E utilisation
- Selplex® organic Selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support.
- Can be introduced at three weeks of age.
- Overtopped youngstock should be fed Gain Opti-care balancer or Gain stud-care 32 balancer as an alternative
Haven't found what you're looking for?What feed for your horse?