DUBLIN HORSE SHOW COMPETITION – WIN A LESSON WITH CIAN O’CONNOR
Terms & conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia
Agribusiness, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road, Co. Kilkenny (the “Promoter”).
2. Competition entrants must be over 18 years of age and be residents of the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3. The Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, affiliated companies, partners or families.
4. The Competition will commence on the 07/08/2019 and will run up until 6pm on the closing date of the 11/08/2019.
5. Entry into the Competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entry into the Competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions and the Competition at any time.
8. Eligible entrants must submit their contact details and accept these Competition terms and conditions, via the competition entry forms distributed at, the Dublin Horse Show in order to be entered into the prize draw.
9. Only one prize in total is available.
10. The winning entrant will be selected at random from valid entries received by the closing date of 07/08/2019 by an independent judge and the independent judge’s decision is final.
11. The winner will have 28 days to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time limit, it will be deemed to have been forfeited.
12. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize, or cannot be contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The prize for the Competition is a lesson with Cian O’Connor. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize details without notice and the prize is subject to availability. There are no travel or accommodation costs included in the overall prize.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there will be no cash substitute.
15. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via the phone number supplied to enter the Competition and an announcement may be made by the Promoter on Twitter and/or Facebook.
16. The Promoter will deliver the prize to the winner at a time convenient to Cian O’Connor and the winner will be notified with 10 days notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any person considered by the Promoter to be in disregard of these terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason at its sole discretion.
19. All entrants must enter a valid telephone number and email address in order to be validly entered in the competition.
20. The entrants’ personal data will only be held for the purpose of the Competition and will not be used for any other purpose without their prior permission. By accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in the Competition or availing of the prize and they do so fully at their own risk. The winner will be required to comply with any additional terms and conditions of Cian O’Connor and his yard.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
24. All enquires relating to this Competition can be made for one month after the close of this Competition by emailing email@example.com.